Nutrition & Supplementation
Get the most out of your health & fitness lifestyle with high-quality nutrition!
- Always check with your doctor in regards to food allergies!
- Avoid processed foods, and try and go for natural and organic options when possible!
- Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Fats are the 3 main Macronutrients of a healthy, balanced diet
- High-quality animal proteins and fats include fish, grass-fed beef, poultry (chicken, turkey), and eggs
- Plant-based proteins and fats found in nuts is an excellent way to build muscle and get some fiber at the same time!
- Additional plant-based proteins and fats can be found in coconut oil, and olive oil
- Daily multi-vitamins are part of a healthy, complete lifestyle. Be sure to include Omega 3 fatty acids, GABA, tumeric, etc.
- For help with vitamins and supplements, see Chris at the Fort Eddy GNC; tell him Dustin sent you!
- ALWAYS consult your doctor if you have any questions and concerns. ALWAYS research the quality standards of the foods you’re buying and putting into your body!
For healthy recipes, beneficial foods and supplements.
Follow me on FB.